Do you know someone who is trying to elevate and evole their life? Sometimes as we try progress, we need a little something...
- We need a reminder.
- We need a system.
- We need a home to store our dreams.
- We need to celebrate the mini wins before the big ones come true.
This handmade gratitude jar is a great way to start.
How do you use it?
- Step 1: Choose a goal, something you know will take at least 8 weeks to accomplish.
- Step 2: Commit and celebrate all the small wins that you know will lead you in the right direction.
- Step 3: Each action, milestone and/or mini win, take the time to write down your progress and celebrate taking one big step towards your goals.
- losing weight- celebrate your first weigh in, write down when you try new food, jot down if you beat your last running time...
- housing project- celebrate your first time cleaning out the area, write about you saving enough money to purchase the material...
- financial goal- celebrate each paycheck, write down when you stay within budget, log each time you pay off a billl...
They travel well, make great gifts and ultimately your loved one will feel loved and suppored which is the best part of it all!
- Dimensions include 1 golden color rectangular empty hinged tin box, with 95 x 62 x 20 mm / 3.75 x 2.45 x 0.8 inch (L x W x H) in size, lightweight and portable, easy to carry in your handbags.
Fire Within Gratitude Box
The product(s) you receive might vary slightly from the product picture due to the nature of your product(s) being 100% handmade.
The beauty of imperfections:
- Please understand that all items my store are handmade, and handmade items, by nature, have imperfections. Although we are thorough, there are inconsistencies based on the creative nature, each item will look a little different from the next.
- The items have natural and unique imperfections. My items are homemade and my process is genuine and full of love and care. Do you remember the handmade items your grandma used to make? My products echo those quaint little handmade differences.
- Any item you purchase is one of a kind. There are no two items in my shop that are exactly the same. Even if the fabric is from the same dye lot, the unique patterning of colors will always make each item beautifully different.