Do you know someone who is trying to elevate and evole their life? Sometimes, we don't need balance, sometimes all we crave, want and need is clarity and execution. In those times where progress, execution and stamina are vital-
- We need reminders
- We need systems
- We need a home to store our vision
- We need to a consistent place to house our consistent wins
This handmade gratitude jar is a great way to start.
How do you use it?
- Step 1: Choose a goal, something you know will take at least 8 weeks to accomplish.
- Step 2: Commit and celebrate all the small wins that you know will lead you in the right direction.
- Step 3: Each action, milestone and/or mini win, challenge you overcome- take the time to write down your progress and celebrate taking one big step towards your goal/s.
- losing weight- celebrate your first weigh in, write down when you try new food, jot down if you beat your last running time...
- housing project- celebrate your first time cleaning out the area, write about you saving enough money to purchase the material...
- financial goal- celebrate each paycheck, write down when you stay within budget, log each time you pay off a billl...
They travel well, make great gifts and ultimately your loved one will feel loved and suppored which is the best part of it all!
- Dimensions include 1 golden color rectangular empty hinged tin box, with 95 x 62 x 20 mm / 3.75 x 2.45 x 0.8 inch (L x W x H) in size, lightweight and portable, easy to carry in your handbags.