Do you know someone who is trying to elevate and evole their life? Sometimes as we try progress, we need a little something...
- We need a reminder.
- We need a system.
- We need a home to store our dreams.
- We need to celebrate the mini wins before the big ones come true.
This handmade gratitude jar is a great way to start.
How do you use it?
- Step 1: Choose a goal, something you know will take at least 8 weeks to accomplish.
- Step 2: Commit and celebrate all the small wins that you know will lead you in the right direction.
- Step 3: Each action, milestone and/or mini win, take the time to write down your progress and celebrate taking one big step towards your goals.
- losing weight- celebrate your first weigh in, write down when you try new food, jot down if you beat your last running time...
- housing project- celebrate your first time cleaning out the area, write about you saving enough money to purchase the material...
- financial goal- celebrate each paycheck, write down when you stay within budget, log each time you pay off a billl...
They travel well, make great gifts and ultimately your loved one will feel loved and suppored which is the best part of it all!
- Dimensions include 1 golden color rectangular empty hinged tin box, with 95 x 62 x 20 mm / 3.75 x 2.45 x 0.8 inch (L x W x H) in size, lightweight and portable, easy to carry in your handbags.